Business & Technology
Business presents itself in every facet of life. The Business/Technology Education Department prepares students to be successful in post-secondary and career events and develops high ethical standards to enter the business world.
Schools of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia shall teach, challenge, and support every student to realize his/her maximum potential and to acquire the knowledge and skill t
· Recognize and express the Catholic Identity through the application of business principles and ideals.
· Develop positive attitudes toward technology that supports lifelong learning, collaboration, personal pursuits, and productivity.
· Develop personal and professional financial management skills for enhancing productive citizenry.
· Advocate legal and ethical and ethical behaviors regarding personal and professional work habits.
· Expose students to all aspects of the Business/Technology Education disciplines to develop careers and continue on into future educational goals.
· Develop critical thinking skills, problem solving, and informed Decision-Making Strategies.
· Integrate all other disciplines into the Business/Technology Curriculum. (this enables us to cross curriculum)
· Develop collaborative team projects and participate into group problem solving activities.
· Use technological sources to investigate concepts, issues and research for personal and professional use.